Prizes for the 2012-2013 Program
- A trip to Europe to perform at SchoolJam Germany in the Spring of 2013
- The opportunity to shoot your own music video on board the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus on Sunday morning at the show. Check out the bus at www.lennonbus.org
- $5,000 for your school music program
- $1,000 toward the purchase of musical gear for your band
- $3,000 for your school music program and $750 toward the purchase of musical gear for your band
- $1,500 for your school music program and $500 toward the purchase of musical gear for your band
- $1,000 for the band's school music programs and $250 toward the purchase of musical gear for the bands
All finalist band members and one chaperone per band will receive hotel accommodations at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel in Anaheim, California, and guest passes to the world-famous NAMM Show.
In addition, each band will have the opportunity to shoot a public service announcement (PSA) for NAMM’s Wanna Play? campaign. To learn more about Wanna Play?, visit www.wannaplaymusic.com.
And, as if that weren’t enough, there will also be prizes for individuals in each instrument category and a fan favorite award for the band that fans choose as their favorite!
Altogether, that’s over $50,000 in prizes…and we’ll be adding more great prizes as we get closer!