Why should your school be involved in SchoolJam USA?
First, there’s the obvious—potential funds for your program—but here are some other reasons we think you should get involved:
- SchoolJam USA puts important music education advocacy materials into the hands of your students and local community
- The program engages music students and non-music peers in an interactive music event that builds a strong community
- SchoolJam USA helps to bridge the gap between traditional music education students and non-traditional student musicians, helping to expand your music education program
- Every participating school will receive notification from us, which includes advocacy messaging sent to school leaders
- SchoolJam USA is a learning experience. Students will get hands-on experience with promotions and marketing, as well as learn important team-building skills
If you would like your students involved with SchoolJam USA, e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll get you everything you need.
PLUS: Do you need access to music education advocacy resources? Make sure to visit www.supportmusic.com for tools and information that can be vital to helping your community make the case for your music education program.